1. Make a Donation! For every $1 donated, the Greater Cleveland Food Bank can provide four nutritious meals!
2. Host a food and/or funds drive. You can hold one at your workplace, school, place of worship, or in your neighborhood.
3. Organize a virtual drive. If you and your co-workers (or family and friends) are not close enough to take part in a food and fund drive, the Harvest for Hunger team can set-up an online drive for you to collect funds through.
4. Find out if your workplace offers a matching gift. Many companies throughout Northeast Ohio match their employees’ charitable contributions. You may be able to at least double your Harvest for Hunger donation!
5. Join us for the Harvest for Hunger Kickoff on Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 10 a.m. at the Quicken Loans Arena. The event will be held in the Cavs practice court.
6. Participate in Brown Bag Day on March 26 by bagging your lunch and donating what you would have spent to the Harvest for Hunger campaign. More details on how you can help will be available in March.
7. Attend Harvest for Hunger’s annual benefit, Market at the Foodbank on Sunday, May 4 at 5 p.m. Details and ticket information will be available soon!
8. Spread the word on social media. To see real time campaign information, be sure to follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/clevelandfoodbank) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/clevefoodbank).
9. Volunteer. During Harvest for Hunger, there are volunteer opportunities to assist with office work, sorting and repacking food donations in our warehouse, and assisting at events. Please check out our volunteer page for more information.
10. Support a campaign event near you. Click here to view a calendar of upcoming Harvest for Hunger events near you.
For questions about any of the ways you can get involved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.